Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book review - Alternate Kennedys, Mike Resnik editor

Alternate KennedysAlternate Kennedys by Mike Resnick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book, and I wish they'd managed more of this series. As there is, there are only a handful of them, but this one was the first I picked up.

The stories all center around the Kennedy brothers: Joseph, John, Bobbie and Teddy, and their father's quest for glory through his sons.

I don't remember the stories specifically, as it's been quite a while since I read it, but I do remember loving the book overall. Some of the stories are definitely better or more interesting than others, but just the thought of a world without a President Kennedy is fascinating enough. As is a world where Joseph was the *first* President Kennedy, or where the Kennedy line had continued after John.

Even if you don't know much about the Kennedy family, if you are interested, it's well worth reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment